A campaign to raise funds for animal shelters and rescues
June 28th, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST
Need a fun campaign to bring returning pet clients into the studio and introduce your studio to new pet clients? A “Wanna Treat”? session provides your client and their pet an experience they will talk about for a long time. This campaign is designed to partner with local businesses and animal shelters or rescues.
Even if you are not a pet photographer, all the techniques and strategies can be applied to other genres in photography.
In this class, Lisa will cover the prep work that goes into creating these sessions. This includes:
· Creating a timeline with event details
· Choosing a product that is created especially for this campaign
· Communicating with potential business partners, shelters and nonprofit organizations
· Marketing the event
You will also learn how to communicate with clients by:
· Preparing the client for their session
· Working with the client during the session
· Following up with the sales session and delivery of art products
Finally, Lisa will cover and demonstrate what she creates during the photo session. You will observe:
· How pets are introduced to the studio environment
· The lighting setups that are used during the session
· How props are utilized throughout the session.
PPA Members will receive a merit for attending the class.